- 1/4 cup of chopped grapes
- 1/4 cup of chopped green/red apples
- 1/4 cup of chopped celery
- 1/8 cup of cranberry raisins
- 1/4 cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Pita bread or crackers for dipping!
- Combine fruit, celery, and cranberry raisins.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Pour vanilla yogurt on top and stir until fruit is evenly coated.
- Dip pita bread or crackers in salad. Enjoy!
MAC AND CHEESE
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 5 cups of precooked macaroni noodles
- 1/8 cup of bacon pieces
- Heat milk, flour, and butter over low heat until butter is melted.
- Gradually add in shredded cheese until desired consistency is reached. For a thicker sauce, add more flour. For a thinner sauce, add more milk.
- Once sauce is at desired consistency, pour over precooked noodles and mix in bacon pieces. Serve immediately. Enjoy!