Each week you'll find our class recipes posted here.
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container of sour cream
- 1 package of MorningStar Recipe Crumbles
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 package of tortillas
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Sauté onions, canola oil, and green peppers on medium heat in a skillet.
- Cook MorningStar Recipe Crumbles according to package directions.
- Add cooked ingredients, chopped vegetables and toppings as desired to tortillas.
- 1/4 cup chopped mango
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Pinch of salt and sugar
- Cilantro to taste
- Tortilla chips
Combine first 7 ingredients, and enjoy with chips!
COLORFUL BANANA PUDDING
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding
- Food dye
- 1 banana
- 1 cup vanilla wafers
- Prepare pudding according to instructions on package.
- Split pudding into at least two separate bowls.
- Dye pudding with food coloring and layer into serving dishes.
- Slice bananas.
- Top each dish of pudding with bananas and vanilla wafers.