- 1 ready-made pizza crust
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope powdered ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups raw vegetables, chopped fine (we use broccoli, cauliflower, carrots,
- cucumbers and tomatoes)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake the pizza crust, without toppings, for 5 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, and dressing mix. Spread on the crust.
- Top with raw vegetables.
from At Home Cafe
Chocolate Pizza Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir the egg, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla together until mixed.
- Add the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Spread or pat the dough into the greased pizza pan, using the back of a spoon or a piece of waxed paper pressed with your hand.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Allow to cool.
- While crust cools, make chocolate sauce. In large bowl, cream confectioners’ sugar and cocoa.
- Add the milk, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat until smooth. Spread on cooled pizza crust.
- Top with your favorite treats like sprinkles, colored sugar, mini chocolate chips, gummy worms, silver balls, mini-marshmallows or M&Ms.