- 3 eggs
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat waffle iron. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 8 ingredients and stir with a whisk until blended.
- Pour into a small pitcher or measuring cup.
- Pour batter onto the waffle iron and cook until crisp and golden.
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons grated apple
- Combine yogurt with grated apple and set aside.
- Start with a handful of granola in the bottom of a glass.
- Next, add a layer of yogurt-apple mixture and honey, followed by more granola, and repeat until glass is full.
- Serve immediately.
- Slice pineapple and use flower cookie cutters to cut flowers out of pineapple.
- Cut cantaloupe into round small balls.
- Using a toothpick to secure, stack round cantaloupe ball on top of pineapple to look like a flower.
- Place grapes and strawberries pieces on “stem” of toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining fruit.