- Precooked bacon
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Leftover turkey meat
- Mashed potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Fill ramekin with precooked ingredients. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Spread potatoes over turkey mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and potatoes are golden in spots.
- Broil until potatoes are evenly golden, 2-3 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
GLAZED CARROTS & GREEN BEANS
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 pounds baby carrots and green beans
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Boil water.
- Toss carrots and green beans with thyme, butter and brown sugar.
- Add carrots and green beans to boiling water, reduce heat.
- Partially cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and gently toss often, until tender and glazed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Butter, melted
- Prepared pumpkin pie custard
- Whipped cream
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter to create a thick, crumbly mixture.
- Press into pie pan.
- Fill graham cracker crust with prepared pumpkin pie custard.
- Serve with whipped cream.