It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a really fun art project to do with your kids! This is such an easy project, and your child will love pulling apart the cotton balls for the air stream. It's time to fly!
- 1 blue piece of construction paper
- Blue paint
- Paint brush
- Black construction paper
- White glue
- 4-5 cotton balls
- Cut out 3 small airplanes from black construction paper.
- Mix glue and blue paint together in a 1:1 ratio.
- Cover paper with glue-paint mixture and press on airplanes.
- Pull apart cotton balls and glue on paper for the air stream.
- Let dry. Give to a friend!