Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week SIX: Recap!

I love using simple ingredients to make delicious food, and that was the theme of Taste Buddies class today. None of the recipes had more than four ingredients in them, and they all turned out to be delicious! These are great, easy recipes you can use that will be a family hit. Today, we made cinnamon oranges, spaghetti tacos and banana cream pie. Hope you enjoy!


CINNAMON ORANGES:
This is one of my favorite after-school snacks. You get Vitamin C, plus a little bit of sugar in the honey to be able to get started on homework! Delicious!


SPAGHETTI TACOS:
I always laugh when we make these in class because the grown-ups are generally wary, but everybody loved the taste of these today! This is a fun, inexpensive meal that your whole family can enjoy.

BANANA CREAM PIE: 
I must say, this is one of my favorite ways to make pie crust. A lot of recipes call for sugar, but I really don't think you need it because the graham crackers are sweet enough on their own.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment