- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Slice oranges.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Start snacking!
- 6 taco shells
- 1 box of spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Combine cooked noodles and marinara sauce until noodles are covered.
- Place noodles in taco shells and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for ten minutes. Have fun!
BANANA CREAM PIE:
- 2 cups of graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter at room temp
- 1 box of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 bananas
- 1 9-inch pie tin
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Crush graham crackers until they look like sand.
- Stick graham crackers in a bowl and mash until mixed in with butter.
- Using your hands, mash the graham cracker mixture into pie tin until evenly spread out.
- Bake for ten minutes. Let cool.
- Pour vanilla pudding into pie tin and top with sliced bananas.
- Whipped cream is optional. Yum!