- 1 bag of pre-made pizza dough
- 1 jar of barbeque sauce
- 1 yellow onion
- 2-3 red peppers
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 pre-cooked chicken breasts
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Broil red peppers until charred, about 15 minutes.
- Peel off the charred part of the peppers and set aside.
- Chop onions and sprinkle with salt.
- Pour olive oil and balsamic into a pan and sauté onions until caramelized.
- Shred chicken.
- Roll out pizza dough on a pizza stone or pan and spread barbeque sauce evenly on dough.
- Place other toppings on top of pizza and bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
VANILLA YOGURT PARFAIT:
- 1 cup of vanilla yogurt
- 2 drops of food coloring
- 2 Oreos
- 1 handful of gummy bears
- Pour yogurt into a clear parfait glass or small clear glass cup.
- Drop in a couple of drops of food coloring and swirl until desired shade is reached.
- Crush Oreos using hands or a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle Oreos on top of yogurt and top with gummy bears.