- 1 whole wheat bun
- 1 banana
- 1 jar of soy butter
- 1 jar of jelly
- Peel banana and place on bun.
- Top with ribbons of soy butter and jelly.
CORN ON THE COB
- Fresh corn on the cob
- Fill a large pot (big enough to fully submerge your corn) with water and place it on the stovetop over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, shuck the corn. Blasting water from the faucet onto it can be helpful in removing stubborn silk.
- Once the water is boiling, add the corn and cover.
- The amount of time to let your corn boil ranges from 1-10 minutes depending on how soft you want your corn. I like it really soft, so I leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the water with tongs. Top with butter, salt and pepper as desired.
4TH OF JULY STRAWBERRIES
- White chocolate
- Blue sugar or sprinkles
- Place blue sugar or sprinkles in a bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave on 50% power for two minutes.
- Stir, then microwave for 30 second intervals at 50% power, stirring after each, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the lower two thirds of a strawberry into the white chocolate. Next, dip the lower third of the strawberry in the blue sugar or spoon it onto the strawberry.
- Place on wax paper until completely cool. Repeat until all of your strawberries are complete.
- Ripe mangoes
- Wash and peel mangoes.
- Use crinkle vegetable chopper to create realistic mango crinkle fries.