- 1 cup of sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Toss vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Dip veggies in dressing or pour dressing over veggies.
- 1 roll of refrigerated croissant dough
- 1 cup of skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza/marina sauce
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Roll 1/2 of croissant dough out on a floured surface until 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread pizza sauce on half of dough and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold remaining half of dough over sauce and cheese side, seal edges.
- Using a fork, press prongs along edges of dough, making little lines.
- Poke holes in top of dough with fork. Brush with olive oil.
- Bake according to package directions.