from Little Kitchen
- 8 3/4 ounces penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 3/4 cups tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 pinches of pepper
- 1/3 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons of water
- 2 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 3 cups of grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil pasta. Pan fry garlic on medium heat until lightly golden.
- Turn off and let cool for 3 minutes. Pour pasta into pan.
- Add sugar, baking soda, salt, pepper, and water to a separate pan.
- Add parsley leaves and stir sauce gently, cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Pour drained pasta into sauce and stir.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- 1/2 cup of chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup of chopped banana
- 1/2 cup of strawberry sorbet
- Blend in a blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 chopstick or popsicle stick
- Push chopstick lengthwise into banana.
- Brush melted semi-sweet chocolate chips on banana.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Freeze for one hour before serving.