- Empty egg carton
- Red paint
- Yellow paint
- Black paint or black marker
- Newspaper or a messy mat
- Take an old egg carton and cut out the four center egg crates (hang on to these because we will use them in a little while).
- Paint/marker wheels on the remaining eight egg crates to look like tires.
- Paint egg carton with red paint and add detailing as you please.
- Take the four leftover egg crates and place two on top of the front of the fire truck.
- Paint two egg crates on top to look like fire men by painting half of the egg crate yellow for a helmet and drawing a face on the other half.
- Let dry.
- Start your engines! Time to ride!