- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar and garlic until well blended.
- Combine meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with potato mixture and remaining Cheddar. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
BANANA ICE CREAM
- 3-4 bananas
- 1-3 teaspoons milk or soy milk (optional)
- Peel bananas and cut into small (1-2 inch) pieces.
- Freeze for just 2-3 hours on a plate.
- Using a food processor, blend the bananas, scraping down the bowl when they stick.
- If blending the bananas is difficult, add milk or soy milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until the bananas loosen up.