Did you know that polar bears' skin is really black? They are covered in protective transparent hairs that reflect the sun, making them appear white. This is slightly difficult to mimic in a craft, so we decided to cover our polar bears on glitter instead. Glitter + polar bear = awesome.
- 1 paper plate
- Silver glitter
- Torn newspaper squares
- 1 piece of white construction paper
- 1 piece of black construction paper
- 2 sticker eyes
- Cut two ears out of white construction paper and a black nose.
- Cover paper plate with glue.
- Glue newspaper squares on plate and cover them with glue as well.
- Sprinkle with glitter and glue on eyes, ears, and nose.
- Let dry. Put on fridge for some holiday cheer!