- Spread hummus on lettuce leaf.
- Chop carrots and celery.
- Lay veggies on top of hummus. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine spaghetti, eggs, parmesan cheese, and pepper.
- Press mixture into muffin cups to form a crust.
- Top each cup with pasta sauce, then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 lb butter
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add flour, mix well.
- Roll out and cut into desired shapes, place on parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F until pale golden.