- 1 chopped squash
- 1 chopped zucchini
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 diced onion
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Brush outside of tortillas with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sautée onions, zucchini, and squash in remaining olive olive oil until soft.
- Place sautéed veggies and tomato inside tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Pour on salsa.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- 1 cup whole tomatoes, strained
- 1 cup corn kernels (or canned corn)
- 1 cup kidney beans, strained
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika, ground
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1-2 bacon strips, diced
- 1-2 cups cheddar, monterey jack, or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 bag corn chips
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, spray an oven tray with cooking spray and line with corn chips.
- Cook the diced bacon until warmed through and set to one side.
- In a large bowl, add strained tomatoes and crush with your hands to make a lumpy sauce.
- Add corn, beans, cumin, paprika onion flakes, salt, pepper and bacon pieces.
- Give the mixture a good stir. You may need to drain a little of the liquid off, depending on your tomatoes.
- With a slotted spoon, place mixture on top of the corn chips, then follow with cheese.Pop into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese melts.
- 4 cups hot, popped, plain popcorn
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a large Ziploc bag, drizzle popcorn with olive oil.
- Add cheese and spices. Seal bag.
- Shake until well-mixed. Enjoy!