- 1 sheet of white construction paper
- 5 buttons (3 for the tummy, 2 for eyes)
- 1 orange peice of construction paper
- 1 sheet of any color paper
- Newspaper or fabric scraps (cut into small squares)
- Have your child paint one piece of any color construction paper with glue.
- Glue on newspaper scraps.
- Cut out three circles out of white construction paper and one carrot nose out of orange paper.
- Assemble snowman on paper and glue buttons on top.
- Sprinkle project with glitter and let dry. Have fun!