- 2 10-ounce cans of diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 14-ounce cans of reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Fried corn tortilla strips or chips
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Combine undrained tomatoes and chicken broth in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in beans and corn.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for five minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken and heat through.
- Serve topped with tortilla strips and cheese, if desired.
CORN DOG BREAD
- 1 package cornbread mix (including other ingredients on back of box)
- 3 cooked hot dogs
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Pre-mix cornbread mixture.
- Dice hot dogs into small pieces and combine with mixture.
- Add cheese.
- Mix together and pour into muffin tin.
- Bake according to cornbread package directions. Enjoy!
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- Crêpe mix (including ingredients on crepe mix container)
- Pour heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar into a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until frothy.
- Place strawberries on top of crepes and dollop with whipped cream. Enjoy!