- 8 frozen veggie or turkey meatballs (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup of marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 taco shells
- 1 cup of cooked spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash cooked meatballs and mix with taco seasoning, marinara sauce and salsa.
- Place cooked spaghetti inside taco shells and top with meatball sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Mash avocado.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve!
- 3 to 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 can pork and beans
- 1 can ranch-style beans
- Fry bacon.
- Sauté onion in bacon drippings.
- Add brown sugar, ketchup and mustard. Heat to a simmer.
- Add beans and crumbled bacon.
- Pour into a microwave-safe dish, stir, cover and cook on high for 20 minutes or desired consistency.
ANTS ON A LOG
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 box of raisins
- 2-4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- Chop celery sticks in half.
- Spread peanut butter inside half of the celery stick.
- Gently press raisins on top of peanut butter in a line.