There is nothing more bub-a-licious than taking an old toilet paper roll and turning into a beautiful, sparkly octopus. This is a wonderful art project for kids, and it is made out of a recycled item! It just doesn't get any better than that.
To make your fabulous glitter octopus, you will need to:
2. Cut seven one-inch slits around the bottom or your toilet paper roll.
3. Curl the slits using your hands to roll the legs upwards.
4. Paint the octopus in your favorite colors!!!
5. Glitterfy!!! (You can also use sequins or stickers to spruce up your octopus.)
6. Set project to dry, on the newspaper.
7. Add eyeball stickers for a finishing touch!
8. Display your octopus as-is, or add string to make a hanging decoration, for all of your friends and family to enjoy!