- 8 veggie dogs
- 8 slices American processed cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wrap cheese around each frankfurter then the biscuit around that.
- Put on cookie sheet with the overlap of biscuit faced down, so you don’t have to use tooth picks.
- Bake in preheated oven until biscuits are brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Maraschino cherries
- Shredded cheese
- For each salad, place 1 peach half, cut side down, on 1 lettuce leaf on plate.
- Add celery sticks for arms and legs; marshmallow for head; raisins for eyes, nose, buttons, hands and feet; a piece of maraschino cherry for mouth; and shredded cheese for hair.
TRAIL MIX POPCORN
- Stove-top popcorn
- Graham crackers
- Dried fruits (apples, pineapple, raisins, apricots, bananas, etc.)
- Mash graham crackers in plastic baggies.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions.
- Add popcorn and dried fruits to each baggie, shake to mix.