Friday, October 14, 2011

Apple Picking and Making Memories

I have already mentioned my favorite pumpkin farm, but I'd like to share with you now another place that has captured the hearts of some other local families. County Line Orchard, located in Hobart Indiana (about an hour drive from Chicago), seems to be a real hidden gem!

With a hayride that brings your family out to pick their own pumpkins in the patch, age-appropriate rides, and apple trees at just the right height for picking with your children, this place seems created for families with young children in mind. I've heard it's a "must see" from several parents, with a few jokingly referring to it as "their little secret." However, it sounds so good I just couldn’t resist sharing it with you! For more information, visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment