No worries! You can make this adorable Halloween wreath with your little one so your Halloween decorations will be complete.
- Black, white, orange construction paper
- Halloween stickers
- Googly eyes
- 1 pipe cleaner or ribbon
- Popsicle stick
- Green marker
- Puff balls
- Cut a large circle out of the orange construction paper.
- Fold circle in half and cut a smaller circle in the middle of it. (The smaller circle can be used for your pumpkin.)
- Cut out a black cat head and white ghost.
Glue on eyes and puff balls and attach stickers.
- Glue on popsicle stick for pumpkin stalk.
- Poke holes on top of wreath with pipe cleaner and thread pipe cleaner through.
- Hang from your door!