- 1 package of pre-made sugar cookie dough
- 1 box of raisins
- Roll balls of cookie dough and place on cookie sheet to create a bear.
- Use raisins for the eyes and belly button.
- Bake according to cookie dough package directions.
MINI CUCUMBER SANDWICHES
- 2 small slices white bread, ends trimmed
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 4 (1/4-inch) slices of English cucumber
- Pinch of salt
- Spread one teaspoon of butter on each slice of bread.
- Spread one tablespoon of cream cheese on top of each buttered slice.
- Place cucumber slices on one slice of bread. Add a pinch of salt.
- Top with the other bread slice and press together.
- Make a diagonal cut across sandwich to make two triangle tea sandwiches.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cut eggs in half.
- Remove egg yolk from egg.
- Mash with remaining five ingredients.
- Put egg yolk mixture back into egg half and sprinkle with paprika.