I like to use butcher paper in my classes frequently. We recently made self portraits out of butcher paper. I covered the walls with butcher paper, and I had the grownups trace their child's outline on the paper. We then used dot paint, (you can find it at your local craft store) crayons, and construction paper to create our own soccer team with uniforms and all! This is a great rainy day craft. You can trace your whole family!
- Butcher paper
- Red construction paper
- Black construction paper
- White construction paper
- Dot paint
- Sticker eyes
- Tape Butcher paper to a wall.
- Trace the outline of your child with a crayon.
- Cut out red shirt, black shorts, and white number for soccer uniform. Glue to child's outline.
- Add eyes and facial features.
- Using dot paint, fill in the hair and decorate!